Thursday, 30 September 2010

topshop lovers


Whoever is a huge Topshop fan will know that Topshop is launching a one-off 20% Sale on EVERYTHING for 1-2 days in different parts of the UK.Yes. Prepare your wallets ladies.EVERYTHING is on sale!

Needless to say, I have this special day written down in my diary along with the pretty things I want to have my hands on, let me share this with you! Its just a few peices i need in my wardrobe, its not suppose to be matching just things i need. Whats on your shopping list?

Kisses, Winnie

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Love those silky shirts you picked out!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Krystal said...

why couldn't that sale have happened when I was there!? :)

Sakie and Thomas Gantz said...

That necklace in the photo is great. Wonder if they have that shop in Sydney?

Victoria India said...

Thanks for your comment! Im now following you :)
Lovely choise of items. I like the shoes! xo