Wednesday 22 December 2010

year twenty eleven

I went to the Trafford centre in Manchester c ouple of days ago before x-mas to do a little bit more Christmas shopping and plus the bf owed me a Christmas present.I Knew I needed a 2011 diary ready for the new year so I got him to get me one from Paperchase.

1. I'm going to the Paris Premier vision in February :D 4 days in Paris is going to be lush. This time I will buy LOTS and LOTS of macarons

2., It'll also be Chinese new year during the same month,
where we visit the elders with fruit baskets and gifts and have a festive meal consisting of Lobsters and seafood. The best bit of it is receiving the red packets and getting to see everyone!

3.January interviews for my internship, hopefully as a design assistant but anything else similar to that Im not going to say no!

4.Driving test eek. Ive failed a couple of months back because of road obstruction so *fingers crossed* It'll be second time lucky

5.Its also my 21st in March and I'm trying to pre-plan a trip to Amsterdam for it during the Easter break with some friends.

6.Plus my brother is getting married in September. Theres so much to look forward to I really can't w
ait!
P.S I also got some beautiful headbands from Miss Selfridge and Warehouse, there so lush! Im really liking jewels and sparkly stuff right now!

5 comments:

vdcouture said...

i love your new diary <3 super chic and those headbands are awesome!

vdcouture

Lara Woodbine said...

Cute diary's! and lovely accessories :)
+ thanks for you wonderful comment, I have just done a new post if you would like to take a look?
Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year to you!<3

Esther said...

im so looking forward to 2011! :) lovely diaries by the way :) XXX

http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love the new diary! Its super cute.

www.herpetitefigure.blogspot.com
x

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I'll forever be addicted to sparkle!