Sunday, 22 April 2012

bathing in the sun


For my birthday my boyfriend had taken me to Bath, a stunning city in the county of Somerset. Bath is very well known for its Roman Spa's, Theatres and antique shops.
I was very spoilt that day and had an amazing birthday present in the form of a full days spa package with full use of outdoor pools, the Jacuzzi, sauna's, steam rooms, ice room as well as a full body massage.I Could not have asked for more perfect weather that day, the sunshine that makes you want to do a million things at once! On the day I wore a beige 3/4 length dress- It is one of my favourite things I've baught this year, it can be teamed up with anything from a vest top to a knitted jumper for the evening - We finished the day with my favourite cuisine- authentic Thai food!

5 comments:

Sootjeelina said...

It looks amazing! So sweet of your boyfriend to take you there

xoxo Sootjeelina <3

Daria said...

lovely blog! :)

please visit and follow:
http://lusciousstyle.blogspot.com/

Stephanie Lin said...

Oh that just sounds like so much fun! Lucky you to have such an amazing boyfriend!

Nora said...

bath is so beautiful! and it looks like you had a good time :) lovely pictures!
xx Nora

Tippy said...

nice blog. Keep it up
xxx
www.tipinterior.wordpress.com